Infrastructure: Bulk & Container Port Services
What is an bulk and container ports services model?
A financial model that is used for the semi-annual or annual operations on a bulk and container ports company. This model combines the certainty of the historic actuals with the forecast of the future potential. This model wraps the underlying ports and container services business with a set of standard company financial statements.
Features of such models include:
- Cash and accounting based results
- Can handle multiple service lines
- With senior debt, mezzanine finance and equity investors
- Includes cash flow waterfall
- Full future forecast
- Includes input timing grid for services
- Bespoke naming grids and live labelling
- Full company financial statements
- Input grids for management accounting actuals
Who is this for?
Our bulk and container ports models are for demanding, commercial-focused individuals. They want to better understand the dynamics of their business, and build long-term relationships with their clients. They require elegant and pragmatic solutions that simply give them the information they need, without wasting time. They demand the reassurance of proven technology and track record for the fast-moving commercial world in which they work.
- Our bulk and container ports models are fast
- Modular build allowing change over time
- Transparent and simple modelling
- Can comfortably deal with tens of service lines
- Super-organised and structured
- Excellent sensitivity analysis, results storage and comparison
- Built in FAST standardised modelling language
- Proven track record
- Bankable models, they can be used to source investment or finance
What’s in it for me?
- Fast analysis for better business understanding and intuition
- Better commercial structuring
- Better deal-driver understanding
- Quicker analysis with clear and transparent organisation
- Investor reassurance with bankable models
- Reassurance from proven track record
Bankable financial model for company with long term concessions of terminals and port handling licences across Spain, 2011
Strategic operating modelling
Noatum (see noatum.com)
The Spanish company that manages the concession on most Spanish ports required a strategic model with operating functionality to report to shareholders and to refinance corporate and project finance deals secured in the past.
Lazuli Solutions built a multi-company strategic operating model with long-term forecast seeded by historic actuals.
We don’t doubt that the savvy financier has questions, so we try to answer these.
What is the cost of a Lazuli e-commerce model?
Our models contain part-template and part bespoke elements so are very well priced.
Are these models reusable?
Yes, for the most part they are. We can explain this in more detail.
Will the model allow me to find the most optimised solutions?
Yes, one of the key strengths of our models is the organised and well-structured commercially correct cash flow waterfall.
Will the potential investors doubt the model?
No, our models are bankable. More than that, we like to think they are at the very top of what investors will have seen.